How Do We Protect Your Orders?
At Pamper My Dog we have a set of Buyer Protections that enables our trusted buyers to shop with confidence on our website.
You are protected when:
- The item you ordered did not arrive within our guaranteed delivery period.
- The item you received was not as described.
- The item you received that was assured to be genuine was fake.
Who is eligible for Buyer Protection?
If your purchase was though Pamper My Dog, then you are eligible for our Buyer Protection.
Any payment made when outside Pamper My Dog, such as on another site or by trying to purchase direct is not protected by us.
Current accepted payments on Pamper My Dog include:
- Credit cards through PayPal.
The following cases are not covered by Buyer Protection:
- Fraudulent charges to a credit card. If you notice any charge to your account that you did not authorise, report it to your credit card company.
- Orders or payments made outside of Pamper My Dog.
- Claims that an item was not delivered when the shipping company’s records show that it was.
- Claims that an item is not as described when otherwise was the case.
- Items that were delivered and are as described but the buyer no longer wants.
Not satisfied with the product. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the product you received, you can contact our support and do give in clearer terms why you aren’t satisfied. Where possible, I will refund the purchase price of the goods. I reserve the right to expect you to return the goods at your own expense.